Do you feel like you are missing out on life amid a wind of activities and personal drama’s? Do you need better days? That is not likely to occur but what can happen is you may decrease clutter and simplify your life by making a few simple decisions and making a couple of changes. These six tips will go a long way in helping you reduce clutter as well as make your life easier.
1. If you have been postponing doing a project and it’s stressing you up, do it today. Having the most challenging project or tasks done and out of your way will make you less worried of doing it later and then you will have the freedom to move on to the things that you would prefer doing with a clear conscience.
2. Do you get lots of paper coming on a daily basis into your home? You can decide to stop paper stressing you out, taking your up your time and cluttering your space. Get off junk mail lists. A number of companies help to remove people from unwanted mail lists. To find out about such companies, do an internet search. They can help you reduce the junk mail by over 90%. Reduce the amount of unwanted mails and catalogues you are getting.
3. Reduce clutter in your house and car. Having lots of things stresses you up because it requires effort and time to maintain it and it destructs us from anything else we would be focusing on. It also leads to time wastage as we search for items. You can donate or sell unwanted and unused products.
4. Clearing debts can reduce clutter if this is something you worry about. Or if you use your cards to buy stuff just because it’s available on sale, a good but or simply too good or pass up and you do not need. Having fewer things makes things easier.
5. Pay your bills online and get your statements online rather than receiving ending paper bills. This means that you do not have to get envelops, stamps (saving you money) and go to the mailbox. Make a folder on the computer to send the alarms you receive when you are notified by your bank that a bill was paid. This is a great method of reducing clutter.
6. Rather than attempting to recall everything you have in your mind, make use of a planner. Take it along with you everywhere you go. This will lessen clutter in your bag, car, on your kitchen countertops, also in your desk because you will not have these little pieces of paper with appointments and notes stuck or all over your house.
Consider the benefits of reducing clutter. Keep your eyes focused on the goal as you try to make your life easier.